Frankly, with all the noise out there in the health and wellness industry, it’s almost easier to tell you, right off the bat, what SJ Semester is not…
SJ Semester is not:
- A quick-fix plan that will cause you to drop (and regain) 20lbs in 4 weeks
- A meal plan that will force you to eat food that tastes like cardboard
- A workout program that will leave you exhausted, in-pain, and depleted
- A time-consuming ‘chore’ that will eat into your already busy schedule.
SJ Semester is about direct ONE ON ONE coaching with me.
Together, we will go on a journey that will completely change your relationship with your body, food, and exercise. Yes, you will get a customized fitness and nutrition plan to help you achieve your goals. However, SJ Semester is about so much more than that. It isn’t about handing over a meal plan, a pretty checklist, and offering 15 minute check-ins once in a while. Instead of forcing you into a “fitness and nutrition box” that will leave you feeling deprived and stuck, we will dig into the core of your internal resistance and create customized solutions for you and your body.
Through our sessions together, I will teach you everything I know – from what to eat, to how to workout effectively, to how to identify your real goals, to how to combat your inner-narrative (you know, the one you can’t stand anymore). I will also help you break free from the on-again-off-again cycle you’re worried will never end. Together, we will shift the self-sabotaging beliefs and behaviours that are preventing you from conquering your health and wellness goals, and with ongoing in-depth support along the way, you’ll be equipped with everything you need to succeed! For real this time!
What you will get with SJ Semester:
- 12 live one on one in-depth sessions
- Customized fitness + nutrition plan (that won’t include bland chicken breast, I swear!)
- Priority access to me via email / text for the duration of the program (and beyond, because let’s face it, we’re going to become pretty close in 12 weeks!)
This program is for you, if:
- You’re sick of being the classic on-again-off-again health and wellness junkie
- You have several different clothing sizes in your wardrobe to match your highly inconvenient weight fluctuations
- You’ve tried fancy fad diets and trendy workout regimes only to end up back on the sofa watching Netflix
- You feel like no matter how hard you try, you’re never going to have a body that looks and feels the way you want to for more than a couple of months