A SIMPLE SPICED-UP STEAK RECIPE
Fire up the grill, it’s time for some steak! This delicious marinade has just the right amount of flavour. If you like things spicy, feel free to add some extra cayenne pepper. Pair this steak with some squash, veggies, or salad and you’ve got yourself one hell-of-a delicious meal! (Note: the squash in this picture was sprinkled with some olive oil, cinnamon, and brown sugar, then grilled for just a few minutes! It’s SO incredibly tasty – give it a try!
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tbsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp dried thyme
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 – 1 tsp cayenne (or to taste)
- 1 pound of organic flank steak or other steak of choice!
- Preheat broiler and coat with cooking spray or turn on the barbecue!
- Combine all ingredients and rub mixture over steak
- Broil 6 – 7 mins per side or barbecue until cooked
- Pair with green salad, sweet potatoes, quinoa, or any other side dish
Did you try this recipe?
Love it or leave it, I’d love to see your kitchen creations! Share a photo of this dish and tag me on Instagram at @soniajhas so we can be cooking pals!