EASY CHICKEN CURRY
Here is a quick and easy chicken curry recipe! This guilt-free dish is full of flavour and goodness, WITHOUT any of the oil and fat that usually comes along with Indian food! MMM! Not only is this a quick meal to fix in the kitchen, but it will fill your home with amazing smells while it cooks!
- 2 lbs chicken breast
- 2 fresh tomatos
- 1 onion
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 inch cube of ginger root
- 1 green chili
- 1 tsp olive oil or coconut oil
- 1 tbsp turmeric
- 1 tbsp garam masala
- 1 tbsp ground cumin
- 1 cup fat free yogurt
- cilantro for garnish
- Create puree – grind tomatos, onion, garlic, ginger, and chili in a food processor
- Heat pan with 1 tsp of oil and saute puree for a few minutes
- Add diced chicken breast to puree and saute until chicken is semi-cooked
- Add spices and stir until chicken is well coated
- Stir in yogurt and let chicken simmer for about 30 mins
- Garnish with cilantro and ENJOY!!!
Did you try this recipe?
Love it or leave it, I’d love to see your kitchen creations! Share a photo of this dish and tag me on Instagram at @soniajhas so we can be cooking pals!