December 30, 2017
FLUFFY COCONUT PANCAKES
I’m on a bit of a coconut kick these days. I’m not quite sure why… since I used to hate the taste of coconut… but these days, I can’t seem to get enough! So, this morning I tried out a new pancake recipe. These pancakes are not only loaded with coconut flavour, they’re packed with protein and fiber too! YAY! Give them a try!
- 2 tbs coconut flour
- 2 tbs vanilla protein powder
- 1 large egg
- 1 large egg white
- 2 tbs coconut milk
- 2 tsp stevia
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- flaked unsweetened coconut
- Spray a pan with non stick spray and heat over medium heat
- Mix together all ingredients and drop 2-3 pancakes into pan (each pancake should use about 2 1/2tbs batter)
- Cook 2-3 minutes and then flip and cook an additional 2-3 minutes
- Repeat until all batter is gone (you’ll probably get 4-5 small pancakes)
- Drizzle with 100% pure maple syrup or agave nectar
Did you try this recipe?
Love it or leave it, I’d love to see your kitchen creations! Share a photo of this dish and tag me on Instagram at @soniajhas so we can be cooking pals!