CHILI CRUSTED SALMON RECIPE
Here’s a super easy salmon recipe that’s BOLD in flavour but LIGHT in calories! It takes minutes to prepare and can be paired with any combination of veggies, quinoa, or brown rice! That’s right, it’s an easy and amazing dinner option for those days when you’re beyond busy. A great little win for the end of your day!
- 2 tbsp ground sucanat (or brown sugar if you must!)
- 4 tsp chili powder
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 3/4 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp grated lemon peel
- 4 salmon fillets (4 oz each)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Combine all ingredients and rub over salmon
- Lightly coat baking dish with olive oil
- Bake filets for 15-20 minutes
Did you try this recipe?
Love it or leave it, I’d love to see your kitchen creations! Share a photo of this dish and tag me on Instagram at @soniajhas so we can be cooking pals!