BANANA PROTEIN PANCAKES RECIPE
Here’s another great pancake recipe for you to try! These delicious banana-bread-esque pancakes take 5 minutes, taste amazing, and are full of clean carbs and protein! The perfect treat for a Sunday — or any day for breakfast, because let’s face it — anything cake first thing in a day is great!
- 1/2 cup old fashioned oats
- 1/2 banana, mashed
- 1/4 cup cottage cheese
- 2 egg whites
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Combine all ingredients into a bowl and blend until batter is smooth
- Heat pan and lightly spray to avoid sticking
- Pour batter into pan to form 4 medium pancakes
- Allow pancakes to cook until edges start to harden and then gently flip
- Cook until batter is no longer runny and then remove from pan
- OPTIONAL: top with sliced bananas, sprinkle with pumpkin pie spice, and drizzle with all 100% natural maple syrup or agave nectar
Did you try this recipe?
Love it or leave it, I’d love to see your kitchen creations! Share a photo of this dish and tag me on Instagram at @soniajhas so we can be cooking pals!