HIGH PROTEIN WAFFLES RECIPE
These protein-packed waffles are SO amazing! Eat them for breakfast or nibble on them when you simply MUST have something sweet. They take minutes to make and can be jazzed up with toppings like fruit, 100% natural maple syrup, MMM! The kids and adults in my family go wild for these delicious waffles — and I’m happy because they are super healthy too (but don’t tell my kiddos!)
- 2/3 cup oat flour (ground oats)
- 3 tbsp light coconut milk or skim milk
- 25g chocolate whey protein powder
- 2 eggs or 4 egg whites, whisked
- 1 tbsp unsweetened raw cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp sweetener of choice (honey, agave, stevia)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- In a bowl ingredients together.
- Spray waffle iron with non stick spray and set iron to medium heat.
- Spoon 2-3 tbsp of batter into each section.
- Cook according to directions – approximately 3 minutes.
Did you try this recipe?
Love it or leave it, I’d love to see your kitchen creations! Share a photo of this dish and tag me on Instagram at @soniajhas so we can be cooking pals!