Coconut Chocolate Chip Cookies!
I whipped up a batch of these clean treats to take to a friend’s place yesterday evening… and let me tell you, they were a TOTAL HIT! People couldn’t stop raving about them. I definitely recommend that you try this recipe the next time you’re in the mood for some guilt-free goodness!
1 1/4 cups oat flour
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp sea salt
1 cup sucanat
10 drops liquid stevia
1/4 cup melted coconut oil
1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
2 egg whites
1 tsp vanilla
1 1/4 cup old fashioned rolled oats
3/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
1 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips (feel free to use less if you like your cookies less chocolately!)
- Mix flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt into a bowl and set aside
- Mix together sucanat, liquid stevia, coconut oil, applesauce, vanilla, eggs
- Add in egg and vanilla and beat until smooth, about 2 minutes
- Slowly add in flour mixture
- Add in oats and coconut and chocolate chips
- Scoop dough into 1 inch balls and place on lightly-sprayed pay.
- Press down on the cookies slightly and bake at 350 degrees for 9 – 11 minutes (don’t let cookies get golden brown or else they’ll get crispy!)
- Let cool… and ENJOY!!! 🙂