Clean Cocoa Truffles!
These clean truffle balls are like little morsels of chocolately heaven! They’re rich, flavourful, and packed with healthy fat. Ready in minutes – you can’t go wrong! (Note: they’re not THAT sweet, so if you feel like you need a little more sugar, feel free to add in some organic sucanat, brown sugar, or stevia).
1/4 cup coconut butter
1/3 cup almond butter
1/4 cup coconut oil
1/4 cup unsweetened raw cacao
1/2 tsp. vanilla
2 tsp agave or maple syrup (optional)
1/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- Warm coconut oil and coconut butter so that they’re no longer in solid form
- Combine all ingredients – except shredded coconut – and mix well
- Place bowl in freezer for 5 – 10 minutes, until mixture thickens
- Create little balls out of mixture
- Roll truffles in shredded coconut, and either eat right away or store in fridge until you’re ready to eat them
- ENJOY!!! 🙂