Clean Chocolate Chip Muffins!
I’m a HUGE FAN of muffins. With their dense texture and light sweetness, muffins are like the perfect blend between bread and cake. When I crave “bready carbs”… more often than not, I crave muffins! MMM!
So this morning I tried to modify a “full fat / full calorie” muffin recipe, and luckily it worked out really well. These little muffins are light in calories but full of sweet goodness. I highly recommend eating one right out of the oven while the chocolate chips are still warm and gooey!
1.5 cup oat flour (can use spelt or whole wheat if you prefer)
3/4 tsp baking soda
3/4 tsp baking powder
1 cup stevia (or sweetener of choice)
1.5 cup 5% greek yogurt
1.5 tsp pure vanilla extract
2 large eggs
1/2 – 1 cup (depending how many you want) chocolate chips
- Pre heat oven to 350 degrees
- In a bowl, mix flour, baking soda, baking powder and sweetener
- In a second bowl, mix greek yogurt, liquid stevia, vanilla extract and eggs
- Mix your wet ingredients into your dry ingredients
- Fold in your chocolate chips
- Lightly spray cupcake tin
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, depending on your oven
- Enjoy!!! 🙂