Baked Parmesan Crusted Tilapia!
This fish recipe is virtually fool-proof! It takes no time to make and you can play around with the flavours all you want. Pair it with some grilled veggies, salad, or asparagus… and you’ll have yourself a lovely meal!
4 – 6 oz tilapia
½ cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
1 tbsp egg white
1 tsp olive oil
pinch of sea salt
pinch of pepper
pinch of garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- In a small bowl, mix parmesan, parsley, egg, oil, and spices
- Put tilapia on sprayed foil and brush with seasoning mix
- Bake in oven for 12 minutes
- Drizzle with a little fresh lemon (optional)