How To Make A Nutritious (But Delicious) Salad!
Sure, a salad “sounds” like a healthy choice. But more often than not, the salads we eat are super high in calories and / or they lack real nutrition!
The key to a healthy salad:
1. Dark leafy greens (i.e. spinach, kale)
2. Assorted veggies (try to use as many colours as possible)
3. Healthy Fat (i.e. avocado, nuts, seeds)
4. Protein (i.e. lean meat, legumes, beans)
5. Calorie-controlled dressing (i.e. balsamic and EVOO)
Watch the video for one of my go-to recipes! 🙂